We are looking forward to seeing everyone at AQUA2021 at Telford International Conference Centre next week!
Our stand is J3 so come along to find out more about what OATA has been up to and to find our special show offers on OATA membership and training packages.
We will also be joined on our stand by a number of different Government agencies so if you have questions then come along and we’re sure there will be someone who can answer them!
On our stand we will be joined by staff from:
- CEFAS’s Fish Health Inspectorate – talk to them about importing and exporting freshwater fish and shellfish
- Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) – talk to them about issues around importing plants or animals and non-native species
- Defra and the Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) – talk to them about CITES controls and species like corals
- Heathrow’s Animal Reception Centre (HARC) – talk to them about how animals are processed through the HARC
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate – talk to them about any issues on the sale of fish medicines
We will also be joined by two charities:
- Shoal Conservation will be on hand to talk about its projects to highlight and save endangered freshwater fish around the world.
- The Pet Charity will be there to introduce the new Pet Know How project to help prospective pet owners demonstrate to retailers who sell animals that they have researched the pet they want to buy.